For the past 15 years Southpac Certifications, as a division of Southpac Aerospace, has been primarily focused on the aviation industry. In this time we have worked with a range of organisations within the aerospace industry from airlines, regulators, engineering and maintenance operations, Defence and general aviation.
As the most regulated industry in the world, aerospace organisations and their suppliers gain real benefit from working with specialised aerospace ISO9001 auditors. Southpac has a pool of experienced auditors with backgrounds right across the aviation/aerospace industry including defence, fixed & rotary wing flight ops, airlines, engineering, manufacturing and management. Working with specialist auditors means you are working with experts who have years of experience in, and are passionate about, the aviation industry.
Aviation-specific services include:
- ISO9001 Certification
- Audits for conformance to International Standards or regulatory requirements
- Gap Analysis
- Provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness of your management system
- We can audit against any standard including ISO 9001-2008 and CASA CAAP’s & Regulations
Southpac has been working within the aerospace industry for the past 15 years and in this time has built strong relationships with various airlines, regulators and other smaller organisations. Our passion for aerospace and experiential knowledge of best working practices has established Southpac as the industry leader for management systems certification.
Some of our aerospace clients include:
- ADF, BAe, Boeing Defence, Jetstar, Qantas, Rex, and Virgin,
- International clients include Air Niugini, Virgin Atlantic, Air Asia
- Smaller Aerospace Suppliers, General Aviation and Maintenance Organizations
- Regulators CASA, CAA PNG, CAA NZ and DGTA (Defence)
Click here to find out more about Southpac Aerospace.