We know many organisations are tired of the same old audit with the same old checklist. Management may be pleased to have the certificate on the wall but do they really feel that they are getting value from their certification? Is your certification body a true partner in assurance and improvement?
Southpac believe in doing things differently. We have developed a more effective approach to the management system certification process, an approach whereby we truly collaborate with you to identify both your strengths and the places where improvement is required. Most importantly this is tied back to the strategic and business requirements of the organisation so that all stakeholders are engaged and committed to the certification process.
What we don’t do…
- Tick and flick
- Focus on irrelevant aspects of standards and the use of clunky jargon
- Raise non-conformances based on wording discrepancies and compliance alone
- Focus on jargon and terminology
- We won’t tolerate incompetence and unprofessionalism
What we will strive to deliver every audit…
- We will have Personality
- We will take a “common sense” business approach,
- Improvement and value adding focus
- Collaboration in improving system resilience and reliability
- Flexibility and understanding of your needs