Transferring Certification to Southpac
Once you’ve made the commitment to implementing and accrediting your management system you want to ensure your organisation is being audited each year by professionals who understand your industry and have the continual improvement and growth of your operations in mind. Whether you are looking for a local provider, a more competitive rate, or for a professional and approachable company who turn each audit into a value adding exercise, look no further!
Southpac Certifications offers an inventive to any company wishing to transfer their certification to us; we will beat any accredited competitor\’s rate by 10%, guaranteed. You can transfer to Southpac Certifications at any time. and transferring simple and straightforward, just follow the steps outlined below:
- First, contact us to discuss your current situation and any concerns you currently have with your existing provider.
- Southpac Certifications will send you an application form to complete and return to us for review and approval.
- Formally withdraw from your existing certification body in writing.
- Advise us of your existing scope and audit history. We may request a copy of your current certificate, manual and copies of your most recent audit reports.
- We will contact you to discuss the transfer process and where possible will meet in person.
- Southpac will then review your documentation and approve your certificate. At this point we will move forward as your new certification body. Your existing audit schedule will continue and you will be issued with a new Southpac Certification Gold Star Certificate. You will be able to use our logo for your marketing material and website.
Note: This is a general plan only, for more information on how we can assist your organisation with a transfer please feel free to contact our friendly office staff and discuss your individual certification requirements.