Whether you are starting from scratch, need certification of your current system, or want to change certification providers, the following steps will outline all you need to do.
Whether you are looking for certification for the first time or you are looking to change certification body, the below steps will be followed:
1. Make Contact: Contact Southpac and tell us what you need. We’ll then give you a quote detailing the cost and time involved.
2. Meet Your Assessment Team: We’ll assign you a Client Manager, who will be your main point of contact through the process – and beyond. They’ll have an excellent understanding of your business area and will support you as you move forward to the assessment and certification of your quality management system.
3. Consider Training: Whether you’re seeking to implement a management system, would like to increase your general awareness of the standard or want to learn how to audit your own system, there are a range of training courses available.
4. Stage 1 Audit: We’ll do an initial audit of your management system, and identify any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving before progressing to a full certification audit.
5. Stage 2 Audit: We’ll conduct an audit of your operation against the relevant standard. This is also a value adding exercise as we can help you to identify potential weaknesses and pitfalls within your own system.
6. Certification and Beyond: Once the audit has been successfully completed, we’ll issue a certificate of registration, clearly explaining the scope of your management system. The certificate is valid for three years, and your auditor will visit you regularly to help you make sure you remain compliant, and support you in the continual improvement of your systems.